Living Our Values
At Richwood, our MVP isn’t just a nice list of things that don’t mean anything. Some people call it “social responsibility”, at Richwood we simply do what we say we are going to do: we live our values. Below are just a few examples of how we live out our MVP.
- Practice fair hiring, fair wages, generous benefits
- Profit sharing
- Richwood embraces the diversity each employee brings to the team; our collective perspectives, experiences and backgrounds are the threads that weave together the fabric of our Richwood culture.
- Providing a safe working environment and encouraging employees to be part of making Richwood a safer place (safety policy)
- Zero Tolerance Policy for discrimination of any kind
- Training and learning opportunities
- Founding Member of The SOURCE, a not-for profit employee support organization designed to help employees keep their jobs, receive training to enhance their employment, and help employees move into better positions within or across companies.
- Employee Charity Program: each year employees recommend and select a charitable organization to support, and raise money and other goods throughout the year to give the organization.
- Partnership with Kid’s Food Basket: employees volunteer time quarterly to make sandwiches for local children who do not get dinner at home. We also support KFB by doing food drives throughout the year.