Timberstrand™ laminated strand lumber (LSL) is the ultimate core for wood doors used in institutional buildings such as hospitals, schools, government offices and correctional facilities.
It provides superior screw holding and stiffness compared to particleboard and MDF core, while eliminating the need for unsightly through-bolts or costly inner blocking.
- We carry a variety of sizes and thicknesses. Please contact us for availability.
- Stiles & Rails
- Window Frames
- Door Core
- Office systems frames
- Upholstery grade furniture
- Desking & Underlayment
- Dimensional Stability
- Higher physical properties over edge-glued lumber
- SFI Certified
- EQ credit 4.4, low emitting material
- Composite wood & Agrifiber products, 1pt