With just the right mix of performance and economy, PB69 is our most popular PolyBak™ backer. At 2.5 times stronger than the leading saturated Kraft paper backer of the same thickness, PB69 is most commonly used as a backer for laminated substrates, but is also used as a paintable overlay for substrates and columns.
- Performance Level: Standard
- Nominal thickness: .020"
- Color: Brown
- Standard Widths Available: 25", 31", 37", 49", 61"
- Standard Lengths Available: 97", 109", 121", 145"
- Available in 1800 lineal foot rolls
- Standard Sheet Unit Quantity: 250 sheets*
*25" & 31" widths have a 500 sheet unit quantity
- Good wood veneer balancer
- Balancing backer
- Strong balancing backer for substrates faced with decorative laminates
- Very flexible
- Unlimited shelf life
- Class A Flame Spread Rating
- GreenGuard Gold certified
- NAF (No Added Formaldehyde)