Particleboard is a composite panel made of wood particles bonded with synthetic resins or binders and formed under heat and pressure. Most often used in applications where strength and superior screw holding are required such as countertops, shelving, store fixtures and office furniture components.
We have a variety of different particleboard panels including M-S, M-2 and M-3I grades, and the knowledge to help you pick the option best suited for your application. Contact us for sizes and availability.
- MS – shelving
- M2 – furniture components & work surfaces
- M3I – high performance, work surfaces & case goods
- We carry a variety of sizes and thicknesses. Please contact us for availability.
- Office furniture
- Store fixtures
- Stiles & Rails
- Work surfaces
- Door Core
- Superior screw holding
- Consistent thickness
- Smooth surface for laminating
- Ideal for T-molding
- Carb II Compliant
- FSC & NAUF options available