A 3-ply Corkboard with 1/8" premium cork veneer adhered to BIN Softboard with a backing sheet. By combining premium cork veneer with our Softboard, we developed an economical solution to the problem of “too thin” vs. “too expensive” corkboard. With a ½” nominal thickness, push pins are able to insert to their base, forming a more secure hold without layering the expensive cork veneer.. This eco-friendly tackable solution is great for both residential and institutional settings.
- Face: 1/8" Premium Cork Veneer
- Core: 3/8" BIN Softboard
- Back: Paper backer
- Thicknesses Available: Nominal ½"
- Sheet Size: 4' x 8'
- Bulletin Boards
- Corkboard / Tackable Panels in office systems
- Framed applications
- Primary industries: Office, Healthcare, Education,
Contract furniture, residential furniture
- Consistent thickness
- ½" tackable thickness allows most tacks and push pins to be fully inserted
- Sealed back
- Cork Veneer: Naturally self-healing, sustainable material
- Core: FSC® Mix Credit Softboard